Sunday, April 8, 2018

No.63
Clouds come floating into my life, 
no longer to carry rain or usher storm,
but to add colour to my sunset sky.
- Rabindranath Tagore


Excerpt from
The Cloud
by
Percy Bysshe Shelley

I bring fresh showers for the thirsting flowers,
From the seas and the streams;
I bear light shade for the leaves when laid
In their noonday dreams.
From my wings are shaken the dews that waken
The sweet buds every one,
When rocked to rest on their mother's breast,
As she dances about the sun.
I wield the flail of the lashing hail,
And whiten the green plains under,
And then again I dissolve it in rain,
And laugh as I pass in thunder.



“Rest is not idleness, and to lie sometimes on the grass under trees on a summer's day, listening to the murmur of the water, or watching the clouds float across the sky, is by no means a waste of time.” 
― John Lubbock, (The Use Of Life)

-o=0=o-

No comments:

Post a Comment